On Feb. 1st I got the best news ever. I booked my FIRST VO job. Not only that, it's a UNION job and to top it off, it isn't even with my mother agency. I booked with DPN Talent in Beverly Hills for a confidential video game that is due out in the fall. The best part about it, my sister and I get to experience it together. That's right, it is possible for my sister and I to work with the same client.
The even better news was how proud my mom was. She was never one to parade the fact that I am trying to do this for a living. But for her to congratulate me and share the news with friends and family is enough to know that she is proud.
We are LAX bound tonight and I record in Burbank tomorrow morning at 10:30am.
I can officially say I'm a working Voice Actor :)
No comments:
Post a Comment